Oh yeah, I did get a little caught up in creating my page...just couldn't pass up the chance to express a little frustration with some fun.
I have an iPhone and use it a lot to view the internet and check on things that interest me - the common statement in the office is "there's an app for that". However, sitting at the computer keeping a blog up-to-date may be one of the tougher aspects of blogging for me. It would be nice if other coaches could help with keeping the blog updated. Would they need my sign-in or would they create their own on my page. Definitely something to explore.
As for the athletic blogs you've listed, I did check them out and it looks like they've been doing this for a while. I would like to keep our blog simple at first...just hope the parents and kids will view it. This may be an answer to my problem with kids informing their parents of game changes, departing times for tournaments, etc. I'm not sure about this twittering thing but I am interested in learning. Thanks for sending me some blog sites to view.
(I replied to your comment, but wasn't sure if you would get it with so many blogs to watch. In the future should I add to the comments when you have a follow-up question or should I add a new post?)
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A new post is great! That way it shows up in my RSS feed!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am an iPhone addict, and blogging from the iPhone can be a little difficult; however, reading blogs from my phone is a breeze, and it keeps me connected in so many ways. Twitter may indeed be a good solution for you--it's like blogging in miniature form.
I have seen blogs that were maintained by multiple people, and Blogger does have a function that allows you to add more than one administrator, so that's definitely a possiblity for you.
Great responses! Thing 1 complete!